QuickBooks Online IntegrationSeptember 21, 2021
The QuickBooks Online integration with ClientTether does the following:
- Upon a client, with an existing proposal in ClientTether, being marked as closed or completed. A new invoice, with the same number as the ClientTether proposal, is created in your QuickBooks Online account.
- Any line items that exist in ClientTether that do not exist in QuickBooks will be created
- Any payments recorded in ClientTether will be added to that invoice.
- As payments added in ClientTether they will be added to the existing invoice.
- If the client already exists in QuickBooks, then the invoice will be tied to that client
- matches by names, please make sure names match exactly
- If the client does not exist, then a new client record will be created in QuickBooks with the information from ClientTether and the invoice will be tied to that client.
How to Set up Quickbooks Online integration
This is done in 5 Quick steps
- Go to Add-ons tab in setting in ClientTether
- Turn on the Quickbooks integration add on
- Go to the new Quickbooks tab and click on Provided link
- Click on the link provided in the new window
- sign into your Quickbooks account.
You can see this is set up once you have completed these steps by going back to the Quickbooks Tab. The email tied to your Quickbooks account will display as well as a notification that the integration is turned on.
ClientTether’s QuickBooks Online integration is a premium add-on, and there is a cost associated with using this integration. Please contact your account manager to discuss any costs associated with activating this feature.