OpportunitiesDecember 31, 2020
The opportunities feature, available in the Contact Profile, allows you to track multiple opportunities from a single contact.
Also all contact information is tied to a single opportunity. This is helpful if a client owns multiple properties, requires multiple services, or otherwise needs to track different deals. This new feature allows you to save a different address with each opportunity.
The opportunity contact information will copy from the default opportunity and you can change it with the new opportunity.
You are also able to select or type in:
- If the appointment has been set
- The deal size
- Whether the client has been quoted
- Likelihood of the deal going through
- The close date
- If the opportunity is closed
- If the contact has paid.
Please be aware updating opportunities via API and Parsers will be available soon.
- Creating a New Opportunity for a Contact
- Where to View Contact’s Opportunities
- Short Training on Opportunities
Creating a New Opportunity for a Contact
To create an new opportunity for a contact:
- Open the client’s Contact Profile.
- Click directly under “Opportunity”
- Select the opportunity from the templates drop down
- This drop down list is created from the Opportunity Templates you created in the Opportunity Settings.
- You can edit any of the fields for the opportunity once it has been created. You do not have to use the default setting from the template.
- If it is a unique Opportunity that does not fall in line with an existing template select “Other” At the bottom of the drop down menu.
- A new text field will appear below Other
- Type in name of Opportunity in this field.
- Fill out any needed fields
Where to View A Contact’s Opportunities
- The drop down menu for the Opportunity
- Will list all opportunities
- Also where you can switch which opportunity you are looking at.
- By clicking just to the right
- Shows all Opportunities for Client in an easy to read table.
- You can edit the opportunity name in this table by hovering your mouse over the name and then clicking
Short Training On Opportunities
This is a short training on Opportunities that was recorded by our CTO, Kent Hall. Here is a link to the Slide Deck that he uses in his presentation.