Contact ProfileNovember 16, 2020
The Contact profile is a consolidated, simple location to engage with and consolidate all client contact information.
This area provides access to all notes, calls, texts, emails, actions, events, opportunities, sales progression, etc, in one place.
- Contact Profile Header
- Contact Info
- Upcoming Actions
- Whiteboard Tab
- History Tab
- Text Tab
- Email Tab
- Event Tab
The Contact Profile can be accessed within ClientTether from the
- Account Page
- Contact list
Contact Profile Header
The Header in the Contact profile provides a lot of information in a compact space. We are going to break down the two sections of the header to help you grasp everything you can glean from this area.
From the Header in the contact profile you can get the following information:
- Clients Name
- Account Name
- Assigned User
- Action Plan
- Sales Cycle
- Lead source
Also soon the
- Deal Size
- Close date
will be moved up to header.
After making any changes to the Header you must click
This feature will be coming soon!
Your Contact Info section, on the right hand side of the Contact Profile, holds all of the details about the contact.
These list of the details is broken up into two sections
A few features to be aware of
- allows you to duplicate a contact
- This will not duplicate the history notes
- allows you to delete a contact
- Goes to Archive, unless you are in Archive then it permanently deletes eh contact
- allows you to collapse the Contact Info field.
- If it is collapsed it will be replaced with which if you click will re-expand the menu.
- directly under will show you the expanded Contact Info options
- In the Expanded info options you can click to add a custom field.
- Add your label
- Add the value
- Allows you to designate if you have been given express permission from the contact to text them.
- If you have toggle to green
- If you have not leave it off (grey) until you have been.
- allows you to place a manual call to the client
- will pull up directions to contact’s address on Google Maps
- Will pull up the address on Zillow.
After making any changes to the Contact Info you must click
List of information in non-expanded Contact Info
- Contact Type
- First Name
- Last Name
- Cell Phone (Primary Phone Number)
- OK to SMS
- Secondary Phone
List of information in expanded Contact Info
- Net Worth
- Home Owner Status
- House Hold Income
- Length of Residence
- Marital Status
- Market Value
- Presence of Children
- Presence of Pets
- Facebook Link
- Linkedin Link
- Twitter Link
- Contacts Date Next
- Contacts Date Last
- Custom Fields
Upcoming Actions lists all scheduled actions for a client. This includes Action Plan Steps, scheduled text and/or emails, appointments, contact reminders, etc.
This Tab allows you to see all of the text messages you have sent to the client and the messages you have received from the client.
You can also write and send text messages directly to the client in this tab. This tab updates automatically, so you can have live, 2-way text discussions with your clients.
For more information on that process please visit our SMS-Texting Page.
The email tab is available for you to send manual emails directly to your clients.
For more information this feature please visit our Email Page.
Tags allows you to help group certain clients that share important attributes together.
The Tags text field allows you to enter tags for the client. You can enter new tags or existing tags.
For a full list of your accounts tags please visit the Tag tab in Settings.