Contact ProfileNovember 16, 2020
The Contact profile is a consolidated, simple location to engage with and capture all client contact information.
This area provides access to contact details including the whiteboard, history, notes, calls, texts, emails, actions, events, opportunities, sales progression, etc., in one place.
- Contact Profile Header
- Contact Info
- Upcoming Actions
- Whiteboard Tab
- History Tab
- Text Tab
- Email Tab
- Event Tab
The Contact Profile can be accessed within ClientTether from the
- Account Page
- Contact list
Contact Profile Header
The Header in the Contact profile provides a lot of information in a compact space. We are going to break down the two sections of the header to help you grasp everything you can glean from this area.
From the Header in the contact profile you can get the following information:
- Clients Name
- Account Name
- Assigned User
- Action Plan
- Sales Cycle
- Lead source
Also soon the
- Deal Size
- Close date
will be moved up to header.
After making any changes to the Header you must click
The Contact Info section, on the right hand side of the Contact Profile, holds all of the details about the contact.The list of the details regarding Contact Info is broken up into two sections:
Additional details on features of the Contact Profile:
- allows you to duplicate a Contact
- This will not duplicate the history notes
- allows you to delete a Contact
- Goes to Archive, unless you are in Archive then it permanently deletes eh contact
- allows you to collapse the Contact Info field.
- If the Contact Info field is collapsed it will be replaced with which if you click will re-expand the menu.
- directly under will show you the expanded Contact Info options
- In the Expanded info options you can click to add a custom field.
- Add your label
- Add the value
- Please note: This new Custom Field now also populates in your Custom Fields list in Settings at the Custom Fields tab. From that tab in Settings you can elect to add this new Custom Field to all Contacts within your account by clicking the far right icon.
- Cell Phone Field: Phone Number Lookup: Verification of Text-Enabled VS Landline
- When a NEW Contact Profile is created in the account, the system will automatically verify if the number entered at the ‘Cell Phone’ field is text-enabled. If the number is verified to be text-enabled, the ‘Ok to SMS?’ toggle will be set to active (on) and the corresponding Text tab will be available for use. If the number is determined to not be text-enabled/a landline number, the toggle will be set to in-active (off), the Text tab will not be accessible, and a statement in red will appear next to the toggle stating “Landline number, SMS not allowed.”
- If the number in the ‘Phone Field’ is changed, the verification process will occur again and if that time the number is determined to be text-enabled, the toggle switch will be set to active and the user will be able to text the Contact from the Text tab within the Contact Profile. If that number is also confirmed to not be text-enabled, the toggle will remain at in-active.
- If the User wishes to check the text-enabled status of a number entered in the Cell Phone field for an EXISTING Contact, the user can click on the cell phone icon to the right of the ‘click to call’ button in the Contact Information area of the Contact Profile. The same verification process and outcome described for NEW Contacts will occur.
- Allows you to designate if you have been given express permission to communicate with this Contact via text (SMS).
- If you have permission to text (SMS) this Contact, set the toggle on (green) to allow texting (SMS).
- If you have not received permission to text (SMS) this Contact, set the toggle off (grey) to disable the text (SMS) feature within this Contact Profile.
- allows you to place a manual call directly to the Contact.
- will pull up directions to the Contact’s address via Google Maps.
- will provide address related information for this Contact via Zillow.
To save any updates to the information for this Contact, please click
List of information in non-expanded Contact Info
- Contact Type
- First Name
- Last Name
- Cell Phone (Primary Phone Number)
- OK to SMS
- Secondary Phone
- Zip code
List of information in expanded Contact Info
- Net Worth
- Home Owner Status
- House Hold Income
- Length of Residence
- Marital Status
- Market Value
- Presence of Children
- Presence of Pets
- Facebook Link
- LinkedIn Link
- Twitter Link
- Contacts Date Next
- Contacts Date Last
- Custom Fields
Upcoming Actions lists all scheduled actions for a client. This includes Action Plan Steps, scheduled text and/or emails, appointments, contact reminders, etc.
This Tab allows you to see all of the text messages you have sent to the client and the messages you have received from the client.
You can also write and send text messages directly to the client in this tab. This tab updates automatically, so you can have live, 2-way text discussions with your clients.
For more information on that process please visit our SMS-Texting Page.
The email tab is available for you to send manual emails directly to your clients.
For more information this feature please visit our Email Page.
Tags allows you to help group certain clients that share important attributes together.
The Tags text field allows you to enter tags for the client. You can enter new tags or existing tags.
For a full list of your accounts tags please visit the Tag tab in Settings.