Contact Reminders help a user remember to connect with a contact on a specific date.
- Manually Creating a Contact Reminder
- Action Plan Contact Reminder
- Reminder Visualizations (Color Dots)
Manually Creating a Contact Reminder
- Open a profile of the customer you want to connect with in the future.
- Go to the Event Tab.
- Select the event type of "Contact Reminder".
- Choose the date you want to connect with them. Please note: You will not be able to select a time for this reminder - only a day.
- Save Event.
Notes: the event will now be shown in the 'Upcoming Actions' list.
Action Plan Contact Reminder
- Click 'Add New'.
- Select 'Contact Reminder' for your action type.
- Select immediate or delayed timing.
- If delayed, choose how many days, weeks, months, or years the reminder will be delayed
- Save Action
Reminder Visualizations (Colored Dots)
In the list of contacts, you'll see a green dot next to a contact name. This means you have a reminder task scheduled to connect with that contact today.
The dot will change to yellow if you don't change the current reminder date for a future date, or delete it. This is meant to call attention to the contact and remind you of past-due tasks.