Phone CallsMarch 3, 2022
ClientTether provides you several options for placing calls to contacts.
- Click to Call from the Contact List
- Click to Call from within the Contact Profile
- Scheduling a call from the Event Tab with a Contact Profile
- Scheduling a call via an Action Plan
Calls placed from ClientTether will be made with the phone number selected for your account. It is displayed in the Settings header under the ClientTether Number heading.
Having your calls placed through ClientTether is very advantageous because:
- Option to record calls
- Calls are documented in History Notes
- Automation options with the Event Tab and Action Plans
From time to time an account’s phone number may have been flagged as spam. If this has happened to you will have errors given as you try to call the contact’s number.
Please feel free to check such numbers using numlookup or a similar service to verify if the numbers are valid and if they are what carrier they use.
Below is a list of resources for reaching out to get your account number removed from the spam lists for various carriers.
- Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular:
- Comcast, Charter, Cox, Altice and other fixed line (VoIP) providers, email Nomorobo for call blocking services:
- A helpful third party
Ultimately, you can reach out to your Account’s CSM to request a new number for your account, but there is no guarantee the new number will not have the same issue. We strongly encourage you to reach out via the above resources.